sabato, settembre 16, 2006
Something in English
I've decided to post something in English from time to time. It seems right towards those who know me but don't understand any Italian.
I moved quite a lot of stuff to my new home today. It wasn't easy because it's been pouring with rain almost all day, so it was a matter of seizing the right moment, and then just run - or do whatever is similar to running when you're holding bags and bags bursting with books or clothes.
During a coffee break, we spent some time on the tiny veranda. The view from there is something extrordinary: the house is uphill and as the rest of the area is flat until the sea, there's nothing to stop the eyes till they "touch" water. What impressed me today was watching the clouds passing by, as the wind blew northwards. Clouds full of rain that seemed to blend with the ground, kilometres away from my home, leaving a silvery-blue sea behind it. They didn't get to us, they were blowing in front of us as if we were watching something passing by on the television screen.
 
posted by Unknown at 12:22 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: